Dublin, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market (2022-2027) by Product, Consumer Group, Sales Channel, Age Group, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market is estimated to be USD 60.06 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 93.05 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.15%
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Herbalife International of America, Inc., GNC Holdings, Inc., Nature’s Bounty Co., Bayer Ag, Garden of Life (Nestle), Suntory Holdings Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Cases of Hormonal Imbalances and Other Health Disorders in Women
4.1.2 Poor Dietary Health Habits and Sedentary Lifestyle
4.1.3 High Consumption of Probiotics and Multivitamins
4.2.1 Side Effects Associated with the Health & Beauty Supplements
4.3.1 Inclination Towards the Natural and Plant Based Health & Beauty Supplements
4.3.2 Rising Trend of Superfood for Women
4.3.3 Increasing Literate, Working Women Population Coupled with Rising Awareness & Expenditure for Health & Beauty
4.4.1 Authentic Source of Raw Materials and Purity of the Compound
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6 Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, By Product
7 Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, By Consumer Group
8 Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, By Sales Channel
8.2 Direct Sales
8.4 Pharmacies/ Drug Stores
9 Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, By Age Group
9.2 Above 70 Years
9.3 Age 15-30
9.4 Age 31-50
9.5 Age 51-70
10 Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market, By Application
10.3 1 Hair Care
10.4 2 Nail Care
10.5 3 Skin Care
10.6 Women’s Health
11 Americas’ Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12 Europe’s Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa’s Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC’s Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 Company Profiles
16.1 Herbalife International of America, Inc.
16.2 GNC Holdings, Inc.
16.3 Nature’s Bounty Co.
16.4 Bayer Ag
16.5 Garden of Life (Nestle)
16.6 Suntory Holdings, Ltd.
16.7 Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
16.8 Swisse Wellness Pty. Ltd
16.9 Pharmavite, LLC
16.10 Pfizer, Inc.
16.12 FANCL Corp.
16.13 Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
16.14 USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
16.15 Nu Skin Enterprise, Inc.
16.16 BY-HEALTH Co., Ltd.
16.17 Revital, Ltd.
16.18 The Himalaya Drug Company
16.19 Vita Life Sciences
16.20 Grape King Bio, Ltd.
16.21 Standard Foods Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/adn47p