In case you missed it, Presidents’ Day is right around the corner. Other than an excuse for a long weekend and a birthday toast to George Washington himself, most folks celebrate the occasion with one of America’s favorite pastimes: shopping. Savvy shoppers know the three-day weekend as one of the best times of the year to save on mattresses, furniture, appliances, and pretty much anything for your home. This is true, but why stop there? Presidents’ Day is also prime time to shop for all your wardrobe needs.
Lucky for us, Presidents’ Day falls in the dead of winter (this year it’s coming up on Monday, Feb. 21st to be exact), which also happens to be the beginning of spring production cycles for fashion brands. Read: Retailers have an excessive stock of jackets, coats, sweaters, boots, and all the other cold-weather necessities right when we need them most. We’re freezing out in the cold and they’re clearing shelves for new inventory—it’s a serendipitous occasion that only rolls around once a year, and we recommend taking full advantage.
Read More: Best Presidents’ Day Sales
If you need cold weather activewear, be sure to check out Lululemon, Nike, and Alo Yoga’s offerings. If you’re getting out more these days or—dare I say—returning to an office sometime soon, stock up on quality wardrobe basics from Everlane and J.Crew while they’re on sale. If your closet needs literally anything else—a polar vortex-proof coat, Chelsea boots fit for a night out, or a fleece pullover straight from the ’90s—Amazon, Nordstrom, and Macy’s each have thousands of discounted styles to peruse. Ahead, we’ve rounded up all the best men’s style deals to shop this Presidents’ Day weekend.
- Save an extra 30% off select winter clearance boots and shoes, for a total savings of up to 75% off full price.
- Take 20-40% off select loungewear and training styles from the cult-favorite performance apparel brand.
- Like every major shopping event, Amazon has no shortage of great deals to shop this Presidents’ Day weekend. Here are some of our favorite finds for your wardrobe.
Read More: Best Amazon’s Presidents’ Day Deals
- Save an extra 15% off select clearance styles with code PRESDAY.
- Save up to 60% off select apparel, home decor, and wellness products from Bespoke Post’s sale section.
- Shop Huckberry’s winter sale to save on outerwear, footwear, home goods, outdoor gear, and more.
Read More: Best Deals From Huckberry’s Winter Sale
- Take 25% off sitewide, plus an extra 50% off in-season sale items such as sweaters and outerwear with code WARMUP.
- Take up to 50% off select jeans, shorts, loungewear, and flannel.
Lucky Brands Jeans
- Take up to 40% off denim and up to 75% off select sale styles.
- Shop Lululemon’s We Made Too Much section to snag rare savings on select overstock styles.
- Shop Macy’s sale and clearance sections to save on brands like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, and Levi’s. Plus, take 30-40% off dress shirts and ties.
- Save more on already-discounted sale styles using code DOUBLEUP. Some styles are an additional 20% off, while others are an additional 40% off.
- Shop Nike’s always-on clearance section for deals on apparel and shoes. Right now, it’s stocked up with footwear of all sorts, including running shoes, basketball shoes, sneakers, and slides.
Read More: Best Sneakers for Men
- Save up to 70% off outwear and other select styles all month long.
- Save up to 40% off select styles from brands like Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, Nike, and more.
- Save up to 60% off select styles from Percival, a British menswear label known for knitwear and outerwear.
- Shopbop recently launched Shopbop Men, and the sale section will not disappoint. Save big on brands like Alex Mill, Lacoste, Rag & Bone, and Theory.
- Todd Snyder’s sale section is stocked full of last-chance winter styles including sweaters, cardigans, and outerwear for up to 60% off.
- Save up to 60% off select outwear and everyday essentials.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io